7 Habits of people who lose weight and keep it off
1) Expect failure, but keep trying
2) Don’t deny yourself
3) Weigh yourself often
4) Exercise regularly
5) Find ways to add little bits of physical activity into your daily routine
6) Eat a high carbohydrate, low fat diet
7) Eat about five meals a day starting with breakfast
– from “CNN Presents: Fat Chance” based on research by Dr. Jim Hill, Director, Center for Human Nutrition, University of Colorado
Taken from Pastaqueen’s blog, referred to by startfreshstart’s blog.
Something for me to think about and put into action in my own journey, a good starting point for change methinks..